K&H securely online banking
how to bank securely online?
- read our security advices
- use Internet security code service for your bankcard
secure online banking advice
keep hackers out by taking some key security precautions
- Install software updates as soon as they're available.
- Make sure your wireless (Wi-Fi) network is secure.
- Do not install any illegal or unknown software.
- Lock your computer when you're not using it so no one can gain easy access to your personal details and apps.
make your smatphone and tablet more secure
- Lock your smartphone and tablet so no one can gain easy access to your personal details and apps. Install only apps from the official Apple app store or Google Play store.
- Do not use mobile devices that have been jailbroken or rooted as this can eliminate many of the built-in security features of the mobile operating system.
- Use only the latest versions of our mobile apps and your device’s operating system.
how to recognize a false e-mail
- scam e-mails often claim that there is a security problem with your bank card or bank account,
- and you have to take urgent action.
- They may tell you that you can fix the problem by opening an attachment or clicking a link, which takes you to a fake website where you have to enter personal details (like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader
how to recognize false websites?
- Always check the site’s address. If the URL of the website starts with https:// (where ‘s’ stands for secure), than you are on a safe site, as ours. In case of newer browsers the whole address line becomes green in this case.
what is the Internet security code service (3D Secure Code)?
how long is the security code valid?
who can use the service?
where can I shop with the Internet security code?
If you do not see these logos on the merchant’s website, it means that it has not joined the service, so the Bank will not send an Internet security code and you will only have to give your bank card data for the purchase.
When you shop online, you as a card holder receive an individual security code in a text message that you need to provide as an identifier in addition to the CVC / CVV code.
Registration is required to use this service. You can register in the K&H e-bank or by calling the K&H TeleCenter.
free of charge
Registration and the service is provided free of charge with a K&H bank card.
- You must use the Internet security code when shopping online with a K&H bank card if the merchant involved uses the Internet security code (3D Secure) technology when accepting bank cards.
- In order to be able to use this service, you must register for it. For this you must authorize virtual (CNP) transactions in the settings of the Internet security code service in K&H e-bank. You may access registration through the following route: accounts, bank cards/ bank card management, limit modification / select bank card / limit modification / settings of Internet security code service. You may also register through the K&H TeleCenter.
- When you shop online using the Internet security code service, you as a card holder receive a separate security code (similar to the PIN code that you need to use when you shop in a store). This code must be provided as an identifier in addition to your CVC / CVV code if the merchant involved uses the Internet security code (3D Secure) technology when accepting bank cards.
- Whenever you initiate a payment, the Bank will send you the Internet security code (that is unique for each online purchase) in a text message to the phone number you have previously provided. You may provide a separate mobile phone number to this end, or you may opt to use your previously given phone number.
- Upon the registration, you must also set a Personal Assurance Message - a text of your choice - which will appear on the payment screen when you shop online with the Internet security code. The Personal Assurance Message is to confirm to you that the payment interface really comes from an authentic bank environment.
- Upon the registration, you must also provide a mobile phone number linked to the network of a Hungarian service provider to which the Bank can send the Internet security code.
- You can still shop at merchants who do not use the Internet security code (3D Secure Code) service, but in these cases you will not receive a separate security code in a text message.
- To ensure the safety of card payments, you may set an individual virtual (CNP – Card Not Present) transaction limit for those transactions that are performed without the physical presence of your card, 24 hours a day via the K&H TeleCenter, in the K&H e-bank or the K&H mobilbank.
are you interested in other offers of K&H Bank?
With this smartphone application featuring a user-friendly navigation and transparent screen layout, you can access your bank accounts, bank cards and credit cards.
K&H retail e-bank
With our Internet-based banking service, you can conveniently take care of your transactions related to your bank accounts, bank cards and savings even from the comfort of your home or workplace.