mobile phone balance top-up
top-up your mobile phone balance through the ATMs of K&H Bank without waiting in line or using cash
- no need to stand in line or use cash
- you can top-up your mobile any time of the day
- available for the prepaid cards of all three mobile phone service providers
phone cards that can be topped up
amounts that can be topped up
how to top up
- insert your bank card and select the language, then provide the PIN code for your card.
- select the Phone top-up menu item.
- on the next screen select your mobile service provider: T-Mobile, Vodafone or Yettel.
- enter your phone number. Important: please provide your operator’s number (30, 70 or 20) in front of your phone number.
- re-enter your phone number.
- select the gross amount you want to top up.
- you will receive your bank card and the receipt as usual, and your mobile service provider will send you a text message about the successful top-up to the phone number that you topped up.
While topping up, you can interrupt the process and get back your bank card any time by pressing the ‘Cancel’ button.
If you need a VAT invoice, please call the call center of your mobile service provider:
who is it recommended for?
those who wish to avoid standing in line for a prepaid card
those who wish to top up their own or their family members’ or friends’ mobile phone balance without using cash
are you interested in other offers of K&H Bank?
Get instant text messages on failed or successful payment orders and bank card transactions. Keep your bank account safe with the K&H mobilinfo service.
With this smartphone application featuring a user-friendly navigation and transparent screen layout, you can access your bank accounts, bank cards and credit cards.