information regarding the repayment moratorium
- the payment moratorium ending on 31st of October has been extended again, until 30th of June 2022, for specific social groups
- those who are eligible and wish to benefit from the extension must declare this between 1st and 31st October
- those who do not take advantage of the moratorium extension or are not entitled to it must start repaying their loans from 1st of November
- in the case of credit cards and overdrafts, the settlement is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Government Decree 537/2021 (IX. 15.)
pursuant to Government Decree No. 536/2021 (IX.15), which entered into force on 16.09.2021, on the amendment of the Moratorium:
The moratorium has been extended for everyone until 30th of October 2021, after which only members of priority social groups will be able to benefit from it until 30th of June 2022 at the latest.
- if you are currently take advantage the payment moratorium
- and you wish to continue to benefit from it from 1st of November and are eligible (see FAQs), you must make a declaration between 1 and 31 October 2021.
- if you are not included in the priority group, or if you are included but do not wish to take advantage of the moratorium extension, you do not have to do anything and can start repaying your loan with the repayment instalment due in November 2021.
- If you have previously stated that you do not wish to take advantage the moratorium and you wish to continue to repay your loan, your previous declaration remains valid and you have no further action to take
- and you wish to continue to repay your loan, your previous declaration remains valid and you have no further action to take
- but your life situation has changed and you still want to take advantage the moratorium (i.e. you want to enter the moratorium), you can declare this until 30th of September 2021 in the K&H e-bank, K&H mobile bank loans menu or by sending a message, by calling our mobile bank or via K&H TeleCenter. If you are also eligible for an extension of the moratorium, you will need to make an additional declaration after entry between 1st of October and 31st of October 2021 to claim the extension of the moratorium
- if you are eligible and wish to continue the moratorium, you can only make a declaration between 1st of October 2021 and 31st of October 2021. Important: the extension until 30th of June 2022 can only be applied for by those who were still in the moratorium on 30th of September 2021.
- if you are entitled to an extension of the moratorium and you have more than one loan, your extension request applies to all the loans for which you have taken advantage of the moratorium on 30th of September 2021 (If you have more than one loan and one of them is not subject to the moratorium on 30th of September 2021, you cannot request an extension for that loan).
- if you have applied for an extension of the moratorium but later decide to repay one or more of your loans, you can opt out of the moratorium extension for any of your loans one by one. It is important to know that if you opt out of the moratorium extension, you will no longer be able to benefit from the moratorium on the same loan
Please note that if you are eligible and request an extension of the payment moratorium, it will apply to your credit products that were still subject to the moratorium on 30th of September 2021. If you have more than one credit under the moratorium, your statement on the use of the moratorium will apply to all your credit products. If you do not wish to benefit from an extension of the moratorium on certain loans, you must declare your intention to withdraw individually after 1st of November.