1. What are “cookies”?
When you visit one of K&H Bank Group's websites your browser may store a mini file, i.e., a cookie. Some of the cookies used by us are indispensable for the proper operation of our sites, while others collect information related to their use, allowing us to upgrade our sites to offer even more convenient and useful services. Temporary or “session cookies” are erased when the browser is closed while “permanent cookies” stay in your browser for a longer time.
2. What are “cookies” for?
- facilitate navigation on our websites and allow for faster downloading
- allow us to regularly improve user experience
- allow us to upload content to our websites best suited to the needs of visitors
- allow us to gain an insight into visitors’ use of our online-based services and introduce improvements based on past experience
- allow us to display the most relevant offers to our visitors