* If the main account holder of the K&H Seasons Savings Account June and December or the K&H Seasons Savings Account March and September has a valid retail bank account on the last day of the calendar month, in the position of the main account holder.
- the prevailing interest rates and conditions may be viewed in the Retail HUF Interest Announcement (Annex 4) and in the Announcement pertaining to the bank accounts, deposit accounts, term deposits and cash payment transactions of natural persons (Account Management Announcement)
- you can access your money even in unexpected situations without the loss of basic interest
- you may open any K&H Seasonal Savings Account on its own as well, you don’t need to have a bank account to qualify for one
- each customer may only hold one of each of the K&H Seasonal Savings Account (June and December) and the K&H Seasonal Savings Account (March and September)
- you may not set up direct debits on your account, and you may not apply for a card to go with it
- you may not set up a term deposit from the K&H Seasonal Savings Account
who is it recommended for?
adjusted to your needs
In respect of basic interest, the accounts has variable interest rate. If you terminate your account within 1 year of the date of account opening, we will charge an account termination fee set "on the bank accounts, deposit accounts term deposits and cash transactions of private individual customers" in force at the time.
your savings will earn you monthly basic interest (UDRI: 0.50%), plus premium interest every 6 months (UDRI: 0,75%)
in our example the account is opened on January 23, 2016 – then an item/payment is credited to the account, and a second payment is also deposited into the account in the first premium interest period
in the example you will first receive premium interest in respect of the savings deposited on January 23, 2016 on December 31, 2016, because this is the end of the first full premium interest period, and also because the balance of your savings exceeded 500 thousand HUF from the date of money being deposited into the account through to the end of the 1st premium interest period
the basis of the premium interest falling due on December 31, 2016 is the lowest daily balance in the relevant premium interest period; i.e. 1 million HUF
interest is paid in respect of the balance you boosted by depositing an extra sum of 1 million HUF at the end of the 2nd premium interest period; i.e. on June 30, 2015, in respect of the January 1 to June 30, 2016 period, in line with the then prevailing interest rates and conditions
The K&H Seasonal Savings Accounts are insured by the National Deposit Insurance Fund.
We draw your attention to the consumer protection website of Financial Navigator Advisory of the National Bank of Hungary where you can find useful product descriptions and various applications for comparison (loan calculator, budget calculator for households).