K&H purchase of receivables without recourse (letter of credit discounting)
in the case of export letters of credit with deferred payment, it is possible, on a case by case basis, to discount the value of the document for the seller. This means that the Bank buys the receivables without recourse, and the seller receives the funds immediately.
- 100% financing option at a discounted value
- improves liquidity: importers can be granted longer payment periods, while exporters can obtain funds immediately by having their receivables discounted
- not charged against your existing credit facility
who is it recommended for?
- companies whose trading partners need longer payment terms
- companies that want to reduce the accounts receivable on their balance sheet
- companies that struggle with liquidity problems
contractual terms, announcements
K&H bank guarantee
We offer a wide range of bank guarantees to secure your company’s payment or delivery obligations towards partners or the authorities and even to accompany grant applications.