K&H token certificate renewal
Important prerequisites for token renewal!
- system administrator privileges are required
- in case of certain security software packages it is required to permit the download of plugins/add-ons separately
why is token renewal necessary?
The Electra and e-post token certificate expires every 4 years for your safety, therefore the renewal of the certifications is necessary.
- the certificate can be renewed in a few simple steps
- the device operates as usual until the expiration date
- after the expiration of the certificate ,login or sign in is not possible with the token until the renewal
what are the technical requirements for renewal?
you will need the following to start the automatic process:
- USB token
- internet connection
- internet browser
- at least MS Windows 7 version of the operating system
The system will automatically check that conditions are met and offer the necessary additional installation.
what to do if you do not have permission to renew?
Ask your administrator for assistance and check if you have the right conditions. The certifications can be renewed on another computer, even at home.
do you have technical question?
Please read the user guide or ask your system administrator for help.
does every user need to perform the renewal?
All Electra and e-Post users with USB token are required to renew the security certificate. If your system environment meets the requirements for renewal, even more users may perform the Electra token security certificate renewal on the same computer.