K&H warehouse loan
flexible financing secured by public warehouse receipts
- warehouse loans are primarily secured by public warehouse receipts deposited with the Bank
- quick, simple borrowing process
- a financing ratio of up to 90%
Short-term working capital financing secured by public warehouse receipts issued by a certified public warehouse. You don’t have to sell your cereal crop immediately after harvest; you can wait for the market to improve.
|currency||forint or euro|
established based on the following criteria:
The fees and commissions charged by the Bank in connection with lending are included in our prevailing announcement for corporate clients.
who is it recommended for?
- Businesses using cereals
- Crop producers
- Integrators, cereal wholesalers
adapted to your needs
- you can afford to wait for better market conditions before selling your crop
- your business can access funds once your crop is deposited in a public warehouse
- you can reduce your financing costs by providing warehouse receipts as collateral
you should know before you decide
- K&H Bank requires that the goods be insured
- additional collateral may be required from time to time
- K&H Bank specifies the types of cereal eligible for warehouse financing and their qualitative and quantitative requirements
- accredited certification bodies accepted by public warehouses are also accepted by K&H Bank
- financing is based on the value of the goods determined by K&H Bank
- the financing ratio is determined according to the decision of K&H Bank
- warehouse loans can only be granted against warehouse receipts issued by public warehouses approved by K&H Bank
contractual terms, announcements
- There are two lending processes:
- The warehouse receipts are deposited with the Bank when the credit and collateral agreements are signed. Only warehouse receipts expiring on the same day and issued for the same commodity may be used as collateral.
- The warehouse receipts are deposited with the Bank on the disbursement of a loan. Only warehouse receipts expiring on the same day and issued for the same commodity may be used as collateral.
- Disbursement: against the drawdown notice drawn up according to the approved financing ratio, following compliance with the disbursement preconditions. The amount is calculated from the approved financing ratio and the nominal value of the warehouse receipt used as collateral.
are you interested in other offers of K&H Bank?
K&H agricultural subsidy pre-financing loan
Available for a wide range of agricultural subsidies even prior to submitting the application.