purchase, construction or refurbishment of real estate property
purchase or overhaul of machinery and equipment
- HUF: at least HUF 1 million (but not more than HUF 45 million with a COSME Loan Guarantee)
- at least 1 year + 1 day
- not more than 10 years
not more than 2 years, included in the duration
The fees and commissions charged by the Bank in connection with lending are included in our Announcement for Corporate Clients.
Under certain conditions the K&H Bank may ask for the involvement of a free-of-charge COSME Portfolio Guarantee in addition to strengthen the collateral security. COSME guarantees are issued by the COSME (Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) Programme and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) in the framework of the European Investment Plan. EFSI’s mission is to facilitate the financing and implementation of strategic investments in the European Union and to prevent disruptions in financing.
who might be interested?
tailored to your needs
- wide range of loan purposes
- duration, grace period (if any) and amount and frequency of instalments tailored to the pay-off of your project
- opportunity to improve your competitiveness thanks to the development of your business with the help of the K&H Investment Project Loan
good to know before you make up your mind
- the facility cannot be used to finance reclaimable VAT
- the interest rate is set on an individual basis
- the Bank checks the fulfilment of the loan purpose
contract terms and conditions, announcements
- the own contribution of the borrower (minimum 20%) can be spent:
- either before using the credit facility
- or pro rata (i.e. each project cost item –– net of VAT –– is shared according to the own contribution of the borrower/bank financing ratio)
- documents required for disbursement (the list is not complete):
- issuing drawdown notice
- invoice or accounting document (original presented, copy submitted)
- proof of payment (where the value of the invoice or accounting document has already been paid)
- bank transfer order (where the value of the invoice or accounting document has not been paid yet)
- prepayment is possible according to the relevant provisions of K&H Bank’s General Contractual Terms and Conditions for Active Corporate Banking Services (credit, loan, bank guarantee, letter of credit, bills of exchange, lease financing deals)
K&H Business Activity Loan
Why not support your business’s development with this long-term loan, offered to you for unrestricted use, without needing to contribute own funding.
K&H Overdraft facility
A flexible construction that allows you to overcome your business’s day-to-day liquidity issues; a credit line, up to the value of which your current account balance may be overdrawn.