Are you planning to purchase new or used production fixed assets, machinery or equipment?
With the help of K&H Fixed Assets Leasing Financing you can handle the purchase flexibly and on favorable terms!
what are the advantages of leasing?
- lease financing is free of additional costs, i.e. there are no credit assessment and disbursement fees compared to a traditional bank loan
- fast, flexible service, simple contracting process, potentially in as little as 48 hours
- the asset is recorded in the company's books, so it is possible to book various costs
|type of financing||
closed-end finance leasing
the facility is available
to finance farming machinery and equipment, forklifts and heavy commercial vehicles
who might be interested?
- sole traders and companies
- those in search of customizable terms and conditions
- those wishing to choose from a range of different funding options
tailored to your needs
- our financial leasing products are available at leading Hungarian importers and dealers as well as K&H Bank branches
- we tailor our financing arrangements to your needs and circumstances
what kind of leasing solution can I get from K&H Bank?
- in the case of a closed-end financial leases, the lessee automatically becomes the owner of the leased asset at the end of the lease term
- in the case of open-ended financial leases, the lessee may choose to acquire ownership by paying the residual value or to allow a third party or company to acquire ownership
how are monthly lease payments structured?
The monthly lease payments consist of a principal part (monthly payment of the purchase price of the asset) plus an interest part (including the lessor's income expectations and costs, including the insurance premium multiplier in the case of embedded insurance). In the case of an open-ended financial lease, the VAT on the principal part is paid at the same time as the monthly lease payment.
can I apply for lease financing subject to a non-monthly repayment schedule?
If you would like to apply for lease financing with a repayment schedule other than monthly repayments, please visit a K&H personal customer point for information regarding your funding ideas and a formal lease offer.
what is the difference between fixed and variable rate products?
We can speak of fixed interest rates when the interest rate remains unchanged throughout the entire tenor of the lease financing, so the (net) monthly lease payment remains the same throughout the tenor.
In the case of variable interest rates, a new reference interest rate (1-month BUBOR for HUF financing and 1-month EURIBOR for EUR financing) is automatically set on the rollover date of the interest period, which results in a change in the monthly lease payment: if the interest rate rises, the monthly instalment increases, and in the opposite case it decreases.
Variable-rate lease financing may be the optimal solution where interest rates are expected to fall or remain stable in the long term and where the borrower is willing to accept and assume the risk of interest rate changes. The method according to which repayment instalments change and the way the variation of the repayment instalment is calculated are set out in the General Contracting Conditions for Lending Services for business customers (credits, loans, bank guarantees, letters of credit and financial leasing).
what is the value of own funds required to buy the equipment?
You can get the asset you wish to lease with as little as 10% in own funds, as long as the asset is new.
what kind of insurance products are available?
- In the case of fixed assets and machinery leases, K&H Bank requires you to take out mandatory machinery insurance till the end of the term, which covers both theft and breakage.
- Built-in machine insurance is also available for purchasing such assets. The built-in machinery insurance provided by K&H Insurance Company. as part of K&H’s leasing financing, which offers insurance cover for mobile and installed agricultural and industrial machinery and their accessories, has the insurance premium included in the monthly leasing fee. As the premium is fixed for the entire commitments period of the insurance, there is no annual indexation.
- If you do not wish to take out built-in insurance, you may take out stand-alone machinery insurance separately with K&H Insurance Company. or at another insurance company. For more information on insurance, please visit our website.
what is the exact application procedure?
- Choose the new or used car, commercial vehicle, machinery, equipment, etc. you wish to buy and ask the dealer for a quote.
- With the offer from the dealer, visit your nearest K&H personal customer point, where you and our expert colleague will select the leasing structure that best suits your purchase requirements, and K&H will prepare a tailor-made offer for your business.
- Once you accept the lease offer, the contract will be concluded at the K&H personal customer point.
- After signing the contract, K&H Bank will purchase the selected asset or equipment and lease it to your business.