K&H business savings account
high interest with no risk, flexible access and tenor?
- an interest rate higher than term deposit interest rates if certain conditions are met
- convenient access via K&H business e-bank
- flexible: access the money on your account at any time
The K&H business savings account combines easy access with the reliability and attractive interest rates of term deposits.
deposit base rate selected on a tiered basis depending on the amount of your deposit
if there are no debits to the account in a given calendar month and the daily closing balance on the account reaches the minimum amount every day from the first banking day of that month, the account will bear interest at the deposit base rate in the month in question
minimum initial amount and minimum balance
account management fee
HUF 315 / month, now free of charge until the end of promotion
The further terms and conditions are contained in Annex 1 to the Announcement for Corporate Clients.
The K&H business savings account is insured by the National Deposit Insurance Fund.
who is it recommended for?
- anyone looking for flexible solutions and savings that earn them more than the interest on term deposits
- those who do not want to constantly worry about their term deposits or keep an eye on when each of their deposits are about to mature
- those who do not like deposits with strict conditions
what is the term of the deposit?
how is interest calculated?
- compound interest is calculated on a daily basis and paid once a month
- tiered interest
why is it flexible?
- you can access your savings at any time; even in such a case, you will receive the sight deposit interest available on your payment account
- you may add to your account balance during the month or give us an order for regular credits
- you can access the savings of your business in person, by phone or via K&H corporate e-bank
K&H corporate deposits (HUF)
the simplest form of short-term savings: earn interest on the money you save in your business
K&H corporate deposits (FCY)
the simplest form of short-term savings: earn interest on the money you save in a foreign currency in your business