K&H corporate deposits (FCY)
the simplest form of short-term savings: earn interest on the money you save in a foreign currency in your business
- customisable term of your deposit according to your needs
- foreseeable and risk free investment
- flexible form of saving
The deposit part of the account statement was modified from the end of June 2020. At the same time, the ID of deposit products and the name of certain deposit products will also change. Details of the changes are accessible in the Corporate Statement Change Information Document, among the documents.
7, 30, 60, 90, 180, 270 or 365 days (In Electra system a term less than 30 days is available above the following threshold amounts: USD 100,000, GBP 64,200)
minimum deposit amount
USD 5,000, GBP 3,200, CAD 6,200
depends on the amount and the term of your deposit
fixed for the term and for the entire amount of your deposit
type of deposit
single maturity or auto renewal
Further terms and conditions applicable to term deposits are contained in the Announcement on Term Deposits for Corporate Clients.
The K&H FX term deposits are insured by the National Deposit Insurance Fund.
who is it recommended for?
- those who regularly have amounts on the current account of their business that exceeds their daily liquidity needs
- those who wish to earn an interest income higher than available on demand deposits
- those who wish to earn higher interest without risks
contractual terms and conditions, announcements
how is interest calculated?
- interest is calculated from the day you place your deposit until the day that precedes the date of maturity
- interest is credited at maturity
in what currencies is it available?
single maturity or auto renewal?
- for a single maturity deposit the principal and interest will be credited to your designated account upon maturity
- for an auto renewed deposit your deposit will be automatically renewed upon maturity (on the maturity date) at the rate applicable on the maturity date
- you can choose to deposit the interest earned together with the principal again or have it credited to your account
why is it secure?
K&H corporate deposits (HUF)
the simplest form of short-term savings: earn interest on the money you save in your business