the Bank’s management
K&H Bank’s Board of Directors (5 May, 2021)
Peter Andronov (Chairman)
Christine Van Rijsseghem
Supervisory Board (1 May, 2023)
Krisztina Horváth (Chairman)
Cedric Du Monceau
dr. Markovics Mirjana
diversity of management bodies
K&H Bank promotes diversity in the composition of the Board of Directors (BoD) and the Supervisory Board (SB). The aim is to maintain diversity in terms of know-how, experience, gender and geographical background, in order to ensure that the BoD and the SB can both fall back on a broad base of relevant competences and know-how and receive diverse opinions and input for their decision-making process. The BoD and the SB should have a balanced composition to ensure that they have suitable expertise in the area of banking and insurance, the requisite experience in executive management and a broad awareness of societal and technological developments.
To achieve the targeted diversity, the following rules are to be applied:
- at least one of the (separately in the BoD and in the SB) members must be of a different gender than the other members;
- the members must be of different nationalities, with due account being taken of the different geographical areas where KBC is active;
- three members of the Executive Committee must also sit on the Board of Directors;
- in the Supervisory Board there has to be at least one under-represented gender member also in addition to the employee representative(s).
To achieve our long-term ambition in gender ratio (50/50 balance in the governing bodies), the Nomination Committee of K&H Bank has decided to apply the following approach:
- when nominating candidates to the management bodies, preference is given to candidates of the under-represented gender;
- unless otherwise justified by professional aspects, from among candidates with equal competence and who are otherwise qualified and suitable in every other respect, preference will be given to the under-represented gender of the management body.