K&H Mix savings
sales of K&H Mix savings are suspended from 22 June, 2020
if you want to combine the advantages of investments and term deposits to earn a higher rate of interest
- The deposit component of this savings product pays a high interest even for a short term
- The other component is a longer-term investment
The deposit part of the account statement will be modified from the end of June. At the same time, the ID of deposit products and the name of certain deposit products will also change. Details of the changes are accessible in the Retail Statement Change Information Document, among the documents.
flexible instrument shares
the share of the investment instrument within the total savings 67% and more (if the funds are invested for 60 and 180 days)
flexible deposit terms
60 or 180 days
a fixed interest rate for the deposit component during the term
- If the investment component of the Mix savings is a K&H open-ended investment fund, then the investment unit will be credited to your K&H pension savings account or your K&H long-term investment account
- You can be exempted from capital gains tax on investment units credited to your K&H pension savings account or K&H long-term investment account
- The amount to be invested in a deposit must be invested in one lump sum at the same time that the investment in the instrument forming the other component of the K&H Mix savings is made, in the branch where the subscription was made / contract was signed
- Eligible investment instruments: K&H close-ended forint and FCY investment funds and insurance asset funds, K&H open-ended investment funds and insurance asset funds.
The prevailing interest rates and terms and conditions can be found in the Announcement concerning retail forint interests (Annex 4) under Documents
The K&H mix savings are insured by the National Deposit Insurance Fund.
who is it recommended for?
- those who are not put off by longer-term savings
- those who like their savings to be diverse
- those who are prepared to subscribe to an investment fund or take out life insurance in order to earn a higher interest
- K&H closed-end funds or closed-end asset funds are purchased pursuant to the framework agreement on K&H hozamlánc (yield chain) series (1,2,3), K&H premium series (1,2) unit-linked life insurances and K&H single pension insurance [except “K&H kiemelt” and „K&H hozamplusz” series], and entry into a K&H regular pension insurance (1,2) series life insurance contract
- K&H open-ended investment fund units denominated in HUF (except for K&H capital guaranteed money market investment units and open-ended investment unit derivatives), and provided that the purchased investment fund units are deposited on the client’s K&H r 4 pension savings account, or K&H long-term savings account
- Open-end asset funds are purchased pursuant to the framework agreement on K&H hozamlánc (yield chain) series (1,2,3), K&H premium series (1,2) unit-linked life insurances and K&H single and regular (1,2) pension insurances (except money market asset funds)