K&H Maestro contactless debit card
do your shopping with a single touch, making payments even more comfortable and faster
- an internationally accepted bank card
- It can be used for cash withdrawals from ATMs and for contactless payments
- it is also suitable for online purchases
- fast and reliable ! when you purchase for below HUF 5,000 in Hungary, you do not need to provide your PIN code.
- it is safe: during contactless payment, your card never leaves your hand
- it can be used widely: use it both in Hungary and abroad
- you can use it in stores featuring the Maestro logo, online and at ATMs
- you can use your bank card up to your account balance available on sight
- you can apply for a Visa card linked to a K&H retail bank account and to a K&H retail foreign currency account
- you can apply for 1 main card and 9 co-cards of the same type for one bank account
- you can limit the amount accessible with your credit card by setting individual cash withdrawal and purchase limits, and as part of this, a virtual transaction limit 24 hours a day via the K&H TeleCenter, the K&H e-bank or the K&H mobilbank
- keep your bank card and PIN code separately and try to avoid that your PIN code is obtained by an unauthorised person!
- should your credit card get lost or stolen, please call the K&H TeleCenter immediately at +36 1/20/30/70 335 3355 and get your card blocked!
who is it recommended for?
- those who want an electronic bank card for contactless bank card payments
- those who wish to manage their daily spending with the use of cash
- those who want a bank card for online shopping
K&H retail e-bank
With our Internet-based banking service, you can conveniently take care of your transactions related to your bank accounts, bank cards and savings even from the comfort of your home or workplace.
With this smartphone application featuring a user-friendly navigation and transparent screen layout, you can access your bank accounts, bank cards and credit cards.
K&H corporate mobilinfo
You can receive instantaneous text messages about any money movements going through your business’s account all through the day.