Please read this carefully because by opening the home page or any of the pages accessible from K&H Bank Zrt.’s (hereinafter: the Bank) internet addresss of www.kh.hu (hereinafter: the Home Page), and/or by accessing the Bank’s email address shown on the Home Page, you consent to and accept being bound by the conditions listed and described below. If you disagree with these conditions, please do not open our web pages!
1. The information and data published on the home page are for information purposes only. The Bank assumes no liability for their completeness, reality or possible alteration. The effective conditions of the services provided by the Bank are stipulated in the Bank’s Business Regulations, the General Contractual Terms and Conditions, and the Announcement, which are available in the Bank’s branches.
2. The Bank assumes no liability for any damage arising in relation to the Home Page, from its usage, it being unfit for use, its deficient operation or breakdown, from line or system errors, any viruses on the Home Page, from the unauthorised alteration of data by any party, or for any similar reason.
3. The names, expressions, logos, images, graphics, concepts, data and information on the Home Page are protected by trademark and/or copyright. Their unauthorised use constitutes a violation of law.
4. All information, ideas or concepts transferred to the Bank through the Home Page or by using the e-mail address shown thereon shall pass into the Bank’s ownership, and may be freely used by the Bank.
5. You may visit the Home Page without providing any of your contact details and may acquaint yourself with the Bank’s products and services. By providing your contact details (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number) via the Home Page or by using the e-mail address shown thereon, you consent to the Bank’s handling and processing this information for marketing and risk assessment purposes, and authorise the Bank to pass on this information to companies in its sphere of interest for marketing purposes, in compliance with the effective Announcement. Data provision is voluntary. At your request, the Bank shall provide you with information on the data it handles, and you may also request the correction or deletion of your data at any time.
6. We inform you that e-mails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will get into the common mailbox of K&H Group. This common mailbox is handled by K&H Bank's staff, who will forward your e-mail to the addressed K&H Group member. Any personal, banking, insurance or other data provided in your e-mail will remain confidential.
7. On the Home Page, the Bank asks visitors for no personal identification code (e.g.
8. The Bank uses „cookies” to raise the standard of its services and appropriately manage safety and data protection risks. A cookie is a small set of data which this website stores in the browsing program of your computer and may later read it from there. Cookies can only be read by the website that placed them there. The Bank wishes to use the cookies for administrative purposes, such as measuring the number of visits to the Home Page. Cookies doe not contain personal details that would enable anybody to access you by e-mail, telephone, or conventional mail. The web browser can be set to send you a message about the location of the cookies, or to prevent the cookies from being placed.
9. With any complaints regarding data management, please contact K&H Bank’s internal data protection officer:
Dr. József Csaba
Head of Compliance
Telephone number: (06 1) 461 4300
Mailing address: 1851 Budapest
10. Use of web beacons provided by third parties: We use web beacons supplied by Yahoo! to analyse the behaviour of users who browse on our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information gathered from this and other websites to develop its products and services and to send advertisements relevant to you. If you would like to receive more information about this practice, or would like to know what options you have to prevent Yahoo! from using the information obtained about you, please click here.
11. About us
Service provider: K&H Bank Zrt.
Chief Executive Officer: Hendrik Scheerlinck
Registered seat: 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 9.
Company registration number: 01-10-041043
Tax number: 10195664-4-44
Community tax number: HU10195664